11/21/09

Diddy's 40th Birthday Party and the funnest party in NYC this month!













Sean Combs "Diddy" (formerly Puff Daddy)turned 40 this week, and of course celebrated lavishly with style at the Grand Ballroom at the legendary Plaza Hotel. It was the funnest party I have been to yet in New York City, and so many people I know from LA were there, so it was like a family reunion! Stars Jay Z (we danced our asses off during his song "Empire State of Mind), Lil Kim (love her new hair!), Bono (my dad has always loved U2), Gayle King, Spike Lee (he's such a revolutionary), Kim Kardashian (w/ mom Kris), NeNe Leaks (my favorite reality star of "Real Housewives of Atlanta"), Cassie, Rev Al Sharpton (he sure did have "good hair!" lol), Tracey Edmunds, Veronica Webb and many others partied all night like rock stars! It was amazing to talk to so many people that I look up to and respect.

2 comments:

  1. Ashley , you go to the BEST Parties and these pics are great...Oh and I'm not really aninymous , it's CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CJ! I see it's yout birthday tomorrow, have a fab one! Wish I was in LA to celebrate with you, I had so much fun at your last one :)

    ReplyDelete